View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:56 PM   #67
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I dont see valid criticism, i just see hot takes.

You dont need to fire a coach who is overachieving every single year compared to talent level
Exactly.

You can critique the front office for assembling a sub-par roster or you can criticize Rick for not using the talent he has, but you can't do both.

With Luka, a couple of starters, and a bunch of second/third/fourth tier guys, he has us 7 games above .500.

To make the argument that the roster is somehow vastly superior and Rick is holding them back? Well, I've watched a LOT of Mavs games and that's just not this team. KP is always injured. The rest of the guys seem barely mediocre and yet as a team we're actually pretty good.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote