View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #43
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
honestly I'm not sure how much I'm liking JETS fit on this team anymore. I don't really like him playing the 2 with Kidd on the court (who would guard the 2s, Kidd? I think most of the SGs in the league are too young and fast for Kidd) and I don't like him taking the PG spot when Kidd is resting.
While I agree that Jet could use some more size, i completely disagree with you thinking that he cant get the job done. I think he will be great alongside Kidd and we will see his hooting at its best. I think when it comes to guarding SG's Kidd mite be a step slower but mentally hes 5 steps ahead of all of them and that helps a lot and I think we will see one of the younger guys Wright/Green get some of that too. Now I think JET is the perfect bakup to Kidd. The guy can score which is not exactly Kidds strength and he will do fine in the limited time he sees at pg when it comes to running the team. But I guess well see whn the season starts : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote