View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #519
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
The case for "rationalization" or "revisionist history" (and I'm not saying you said those things) would be a lot more compelling if his actions weren't entirely consistent with the idea.

If people (again, not you) want to think it's just a coincidence that Cuban skipped one particular FA meeting out of three--even though all three of them happened at the same time of year, and he's been on Shark Tank all three times--I find that curious. I find it especially curious because, as you point out, many of his comments well before the meeting hinted at disagreement among the FO. He made no similar comments before the latter two FA meetings, which he attended.
Weren't you the one telling me about a possible liquidated damages provision in his SharkTank contract that could allow the network to sue Cuban for his personal assets?
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote