View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 07:12 PM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:hmmm..wasnt CLinton in charge in the 90's?? the almighty leader

I love it when people post things and miss the point altogether.

The truth is the Sudanese government did go to the Clinton whitehouse and offer to turn over Osama Bin Laden, where he was living while being protected/watched by the Sudanese government. He was living there at the time; he would eventually be expelled and would move to Afghanistan. This is a fact. It is in the 9/11 Commission Report. I have a copy, do you?

The Clinton administration turned the offer down. This is also a fact. It is in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Now, to be fair, why? Because the Clinton administration did not believe it had enough evidence to convict Bin Laden of the murder of US citizens in a US court. This is also a fact. It is in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Now, here is the real issue. The difference between the Clinton and Bush administrations, The real difference between the Clinton and Bush administrations, is the fact that the Bush administration made the policy determination that confronting terrorism is not a law enforcement matter. The issue is not convicting terrorists in court, but stopping them from commiting terrorists acts. That, in my mind, is what Kerry failed to understand in the 2004 election and if he had, I think he might of won.

So, if you want to, debate that issue: is confronting terrorism is a law enforcement matter, or is it more?

Thanks. Good night.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote