View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of different ways of looking at that. One argument would that they looked pretty damn good last year after Red Jesus took over, and that was even without Romo (a huge addition relative to the second half of last year, I'm sure you would agree), so major moves in free agency may not have been all that necessary.

Another argument would be that the addition of Rob Ryan will be more significant in terms of defensive success than any player acquisition would have been. (I am certainly hoping this is the case!)

Another argument would be that we have several young players, from the last couple offseasons, who are poised to make large improvements this year.

I dunno...I for one am very excited about this year's team!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote