View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 03:09 AM   #219
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's not about who I can "stand", but who I can trust to actually do the job... I think Trump is in love with the idea of being president, but I doubt he actually wants to be the president, because being the president is boring as hell -- it's mostly long meetings full of red tape & bureaucracy. He doesn't strike me as the type who has the patience for all that, but that's what the job is. It has none of the glam of running his own corporation.

So who's going to be running things? Mike Pence? Paul Ryan? Vladmir Putin? Who the F knows??? At least with Hillary (or Cruz/Rubio/Bush) you know who the hell is running this country... Now we're putting the most powerful nation in the world into who-the-F-knows hands. That's just irresponsible.
Honestly, I'd rather take my chances with who the f knows than Hillary Clinton. She has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is corrupt. I think we have a good idea who will be involved in running the country.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-09-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote