View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 09:04 AM   #223
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Honestly, I'd rather take my chances with who the f knows than Hillary Clinton. She has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is corrupt. I think we have a good idea who will be involved in running the country.
This is my view and I believe the same view of the vast majority of Trump voters. When Clinton should be in jail for what she's done and instead is nearly becoming president, it is scary as hell what she could actually get away with AS president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I think Trump is going to have a hard time in the Oval Office. He probably does not know how public work works and i think he has no effing clue of foreign policy. Plus, president is a 28/7 job and you have to read tons of papers, understand them quickly and put that into a context, where experience is needed, which he does not have. He definately has one of the toughest jobs, a land has to offer. Lots of work ahead.
I honestly don't mean to be condescending but isn't this pretty obvious? In my view, the president is a lot like Steve Jobs. He says, I want "this" so go make it happen even though I don't know the minute details on how it works. It's like any other senior leadership position, you rely on the experts reporting to you to ensure the actual work meets your requirements.

And I've always believed that being president, you should get minimal vacations. You have the most important job arguably in the entire world and certainly in the US ... FOR FOUR YEARS ... so suck it up and work your ass off. Then you don't have to do a damn thing the rest of your life. How hard would you work knowing that you are set FOR LIFE after just four years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@inafried: The Canadian immigration site -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ -- is currently down, presumably under the strain of unprecedented demand.
You know what? I'm tired of people "threatening" to leave. Do it. Get the F out. If you are going to act like a spoiled little kid and cannot at least be civil with people that have a difference of opinion, then get out and give up your US citizenship. This is especially true for celebrities trying to tell us what to do just because of their fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulZ3C9nTFJA
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote