View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #238
DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really niceDoYouEvenLift is just really nice

The electorial college is a beautiful thing. It gives a bunch of electorial to places like California (55) so it's not as if it doesn't account for population. That's the most by a lot. To win you have to win the swing states that are divided and Trump won all of those. There is no debating if California will go Democrat and Texas will go Republican so it's not fair to just straight count votes because of illegals that shouldn't get to vote but their vote counts. American democracy is a beautiful thing. If Trump won the popular vote and Hillary won the Dems would have no issue with it at all of course.

I'm not really a Republican but I cannot stand Hillary Clinton or Bill. If there was a woman democrat who I believed was not corrupt and I believe cared about America and not trying to screw us with crap like ObamaCare I would vote for her no issues. I would never have voted for Hillary Clinton. If someone wants to debate me on that go ahead but The Clintons have been murdering people and pulling money scams since Bill was Governor of Arkansas do some research if you really care to know the truth, or don't if you don't I don't care. Hillary and Bill still need to be prosecuted for the scam charity that is the Clinton Foundation which made them super rich.

Last edited by DoYouEvenLift; 11-11-2016 at 01:38 PM.
DoYouEvenLift is offline   Reply With Quote