View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #23
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Absolutely.

The way Coach has used some of these guys is very odd, Roddy, Wright, James, the influx of old PG's that weren't ever very good. I thought Roddy had a few good games in a row and then he can't hardly get any playing time last night. I have no idea what he is thinking or doing. It has to be what is happening in practice.
I don't know. Roddy was absolutely awful two nights ago against the Clippers, and the game prior to that he had a really poor defensive showing. Yesterday it seemed like the only reason the team went to him was because he was the only person on the team that could run a barely decent p&r or pick and pop with Dirk.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote