Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #255
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
We got different opinions because we don't watch that fear mongering fake news networks. (CNN, MSNBC, and etc.)
That's just an excuse to ignore reality. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC or Fox News because I agree they are basically no longer unbiased news stations. I can agree with that.

It doesn't eliminate the fact that using them to live in total denial doesn't make one right. And almost every time a Trump supporter is backed into a corner they use that jargon to somehow legitimize their nutty ideas.