View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 01:49 PM   #242
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavericks vs. Spurs Gameday Thread

Quote:
I'm either going to try to rebuild or move to another house. And all the time, I'm going to curse the tornado, and the man who brought it upon my once beautiful home.
Except that you never owned the Mavs "house", so you have no role in fixing it. I guess that leaves you with one option: moving to another house. Lakers need fans about now. You could move in with them if the Mavs house is broken as much as you are claiming.

All us fans live here and many of us are tired of you whining about how bad it is. We live here. We are sticking with it through thick and thin.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote