Thread: Wackonomics
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #170
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

theory v. reality...hmmm....

if I throw a rock up in the air, I say it's going to come back down. Is that theory or reality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
case in point: today, we have ridiculously low interest rates, the federal government has provided plenty of capital to lenders to make loans, printed plenty of money, and yet loans for commercial property are not being made.
the bubble isn't happening in the one place you're looking, so you think there is no bubble?

me a few months ago:

Quote:
At precisely a time when fed is trying to push cash through a system despite the fact that a lot of people aren't borrowing and a lot people aren't lending, there's a huge build up of cash looking for a place to go. The negative returns on t-bills are just the next fed reserve created bubble (when this one pops, it's gonna be real ugly).
me a couple of weeks ago:

Quote:
beware the bear market rally
you're worried about regulating the last bubble -- it's the next one that I'm worried about.