View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 09:51 AM   #80
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:attention all Music Fans with an opinion...(thats you!)

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
Sike, this is completely without research, totally off of the top of my head, I'll post a few others later when I think about it.

I'm going to go with David Bowie's Space Oddity.

The self-titled track is obviously amazing, and has passed into the pop-culture realm of well-known songs. Bowie's voice is amazing, and he does some great guitar work on a lot of the songs. Other highlights are Memories of a Free Festival, Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud, Cygnet Committee, and Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed.

Was this his debut album? I thought it was that really strange one he had with "bombadier", "little boy blue", "please mr. gravedigger", etc. But possibly this one was released after space oddity.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote