View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 10:13 AM   #92
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default The more I think about it...

The more I think it would be a GOOD deal.

No matter what it's a gamble...trade or no trade. If you trade and he bombs your will get run out of town...it don't trade and he wins a title you will get run out of town.

If you don't trade and he turns into the NBA version of T.O., you look good by doing nothing...however if you Trade for him and you win a title or two with him, you become a genius!!!

I see AI and I see the addition that the Mavs made when they grabbed Nick Van Excel...only a hell of a lot better. AI has Nick's attitude times 10!!!

Remember the "F-em" comment that lead to the Mavs getting to the Western Conference Finals.

Last year we had a bit of that as well as a real energy roll player/leader in D.A.

With AI we would get those missing ingredients that you simply can't measure in stats alone. You bring AI here, and we would have two potentially three players that can take over a game on their own. AI, Dirk and Howard (Howard is growing into that type of player, he just doesn't have the hype with him yet)

AI is a point guard who can score at will...and dish the ball at will.

Yes, letting go of Harris would be tough...but to take a shot like this for a title NOW!!! I would have to pull the trigger and see what happens.

Unless there is something in regards to relationship/chemistry issue that we in the public simply know nothing about.

Keep in mind that Avery Johnson is a leaders leader and he does not appear to be a coach who would have troubles with AI.

For what it's worth the Mavs would immidiately become the front runner in the WEST, Hands Down!!!

The only thing that could stop them would be the NBA and David Stern's officials...as they did last year!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything...(*&*&$#@)%$!!!!)* Referees.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote