View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #124
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Carlisle is tough on collison, Carlisle is tough on roddy, Carlisle is tough it appears on everyone. Whether they can take it and get better tells what they've got in the gut.

If not, get em outta here, they'll just let you down when the heat is on.
This exactly. Players that are mentally weak during not so tough moments will be even weaker during the toughest of moments on the court when you are depending on them most. Ergo, its best to not depend on them if at all possible. I dont have any first hand knowledge but I see the reasons for DC or any other player on this team that is getting yanked boils down to lack of execution of the gameplan and/or not working on what coach is asking them to work on. I dont think RC is perfect but he has earned the benefit of the doubt on this one from my looking in from the outside perspective.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote