View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #129
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

You know it's funny but I knew it would be an issue when Derek Fisher was automatically given the Start over Collison. Collison has been inconsistent but how is it fair to just allow Fisher to start ? Fisher didn't even have to beat out Collison for the spot. I could even understand Dojo starting over DC, Dojo is 6'5 so he's much bigger and stronger than DC. And he was also hustling and bringing energy. But we hadn't even seen Fisher play but yet he was automatically given the start over Collison. I swear, RC is great at demoralizing players. What exactly does Fisher do better than Collison ? Better shooter ? (Fisher shot 37% from the floor last year). Better defender? Hmm, Fisher is strong so he can guard bigger players a bit but he really can't guard anyone that's quick. And both Fisher and Collison are 6'1 so it's not a massive difference when it comes to height. Anyway what frustrates me the most is that I'm sure even if Collison starts beasting off the bench he's still not going to be given back his starting spot.