View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #131
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
We've never seen Fisher play? It's not like he's some random dude from Europe whose ability to translate his games to the NBA is in question. He's a 16-year veteran, and about as well-known a quantity as you're going to find. Doesn't mean the decision to start him was right, but it was hardly made blindly.

And personally, I think Fisher starting makes a lot more sense than DoJo even being in the rotation, much less starting out games.
Yes, we've seen Fisher play. And he's been awful lately. He shot 37% from the field last season, and 32% from 3pt land. And he struggles guarding quick guards. I'm not even going to get into that. I just think it's wrong that Fisher should automatically be given the start over Collison, no matter how anyone tries to spin it (Not saying you're trying to spin it, GMC) . If Fisher at least had outplayed Collison for a few games I would've understood the decision. But for them to just sign him and automatically start him over DC is unacceptable to me. And this is coming from someone who's been upset at the way DC has been playing as of late.