View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #134
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I just don't see why a few games should make that much of a difference in the evaluation of what he can do for the team when we're talking about a guy who's such a known quantity. And I don't think it's unfair to conclude that you seem to have found his body of work more than sufficient to make up your own mind about whether he should be starting, so what's wrong with the coaching staff making their decision based on the same available evidence?
I honestly just don't think it sends a good message. However, my biggest issue is I don't believe Collison will get his starting spot back no matter how well he plays. I guess we just have to wait and see how it plays out.