View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #139
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Fisher has a very hard time guarding fast guards and Collison hasn't shown he can guard anyone. Arguing about who starts and who comes off the bench will probably not matter with the upcoming schedule. I expect both to be "lit up" defensively, so the Mavs might be right back where they were prior to Fisher.
Gotcha. I will say that while it's naive to expect Derek to have a lot of one-on-one defensive success against those guys, I do expect him to do a better job dealing with screens than our other PGs.