Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #1815
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm done analyzing and trying to predict this draft... For one, it's so almost impossible to predict what the 4 teams before us will do... But also, I can talk myself in circles about Ayton, Bagley, Doncic, JJJ, MPJ, Bamba, and Bridges all day, but the truth is that I'll be happy with any of them... It's mostly going to come down to what Carlisle feels they should add to a DSJ/HB core versus what Donnie thinks we can get in free agency, trades, next year's draft, etc... Basically, I trust that the MBT has more information than I do and will act accordingly.

Just typing that last paragraph gave me tired-head.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote