View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #16
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Portland wanted Kirk Heinrich in the three way trade between them, Chicago, and Utah that ultimately died. Utah wanted to get rid of boozer.

Terry is a combo guard and his contract is LESS than Heinrich's, for the same amount of years (both are 3 years left, Heinrich is 9.5 and Terry is a little over 9 million)

That being said, I would imagine Terry would be more coveted than Heinrich.

I would say Portland would buy into this trade, the problem here is the Clippers.

After they got rid of Randolph, why would they want to trade Kaman? The only solution I can think of is that they can keep Camby, and then start saving some money with the expiring contracts (Camby, Outlaw, Blake) towards getting a 2010 free agent. The Clippers would have a a good $17 to $18 million coming off the books just off of Camby, Outlaw, and Blake. Getting rid of Kaman's contract and this new found money would have a lot of appeal, especially if they want to shop for new pieces in the future.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Last edited by Zki41; 07-17-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote