View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #21
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

I'm sorry, I just see the negativity that he would bring to the team as too much for his production to make up for. Can he score? Of course he can.. He's a great player on the court. Off the court it's constant trouble with him, including in the locker room. I wouldn't be willing to gamble with Dirk's career on AI all of a sudden becoming a solid contributor in the locker room and not being a moral cancer.

Sorry, I'd rather see JJB as our starting PG than to see AI as our starting SG. To me getting AI is a lot like getting Kobe.. You get awesome production at the cost of a guy with such a huge ego it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he regularly masturbated to the mirror.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote