View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #23
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
You mean like the ones that go to Parkland and get free healthcare?

I understand some people don't get treated for various reasons, but you will not convince me that people don't get taken care of when needed.

Both of my sons, born in 1990 and 1991 were delivered when we had no insurance, and we didn't pay a dime.

In 2002, I tore my ACL and I was underinsured...but I had surgery to clean out the loose cartlidge and deal with the recovery. again I didn't pay a dime.
gee, guess who paid for this care when you "didn't pay a dime"?

hint: the doctors still were paid something, and all those medical supplies that were provided to you cost the hospital something....and the hospital paid for the utilities used, and the nurses, and all those workers who cleaned the hospital and washed the sheets, they were paid too.

it was the taxpayers in (if you used parkland) dallas county!
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote