View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 01:52 PM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It's a personnel problem. I don't think there are any ways to get into the top half, or even close to it frankly, in terms of defense and rebounding, without changing the roster. When your point guard is your best rebounder, you have a problem.

But you know what? This team is pretty damn good, and I'm enjoying the hell out of this season so far. I had lost hope last season and was just waiting for Luka to demand a trade. No more.
Some of it definitely is personnel, but I don't think it all is. It does seem like Kidd is taking it easy on them to save energy for the post-season which is great because we're on track to be back in the playoffs.

But yeah, last night was almost a disaster with Lively/Powell in foul trouble and no Kleber. If we don't address our center spot, we will be in trouble. Lively will develop physically and develop with his boxing out, but there will be games where he is injured or plagued with fouls.

And you are right-- this team is fun as hell to watch. Criticisms are just worries for the future and not meant to diminish what they've accomplished. I am as into this current team as I have been since Luka first joined us-- and the 2011 season before that.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote