View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 12:58 PM   #27
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< RE: Peterson case... can someone explain to me which people in her family support him? I read yesterday that some members of her family &quot;unwaveringly&quot; believe in his innocence, but I saw a press conference this morning with her father that seemed to indicate he didn't feel that way.

I'm confused.
>>

I'm a little too close to this subject as I'm from Modesto. And there are some connections between my family and Laci's.

I won't even comment about the first topic, but wanted to clear up what Sturm was asking.

At first, Laci's family was in full support of Scott and claimed he wouldn't have a thing to do with her disappearance.

But, when it came to light that he wasn't helping in finding Laci, that he cut himself off from Laci's family, that he wasn't being truthful with the police, when it came out he was having an affair with a woman in Fresno, CA, and that he had taken out a $250,000 dollar life insurance policy just a few months before...Laci's family started pleading with Scott to be upfront, to help the police. To tell them everything he knows, etc...

The only support Scott has right now is his parents. Who have claimed that the police are framing Scott, that we ran him out of Modesto, went as far as to say a seriel killer is responsible for Laci and her son's murder.

So, no Laci's family is not in support of Scott at all. And if you heard the press conference yesterday from the family, you would know just how Laci's mother feels about Scott.