View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 02:03 AM   #15
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Shopping for cell phone plans...

I've replaced the phone already because of speakerphone malfunction (didn't work)
I've replaced the phone already because of the lack of protection of the screen and it cracked (flip phones are good because of the protection)

The buttons get overused quickly, I don't know what else to say, the life of the phone isn't very long.
The microphone is not very clear, I have to use my hands free in order for the people on the other line to hear me clearly, because the mic doesn't cancel out noise very well.

I mean, it definitely looks cool with the whole swivel thing, but the coolness factor lasts about a week when you realize that you need a better "phone", not a toy =p

If you want to get a phone, with the same size as a sidekick, I would recommend a PDA, Blackberry type.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote