View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks KG. He’s starting to look like the player I thought he’d be when he pretty much single handedly knocked TJ and the Longhorns out of the final four.

This is a tough one. As good as his number look now, they look even better when you consider that he got off to a relatively slow start. Look at the last two months:

December:
29.3 pts
5.3 reb
47% fro the field
11.1 FTA's per game

Jan:
27.2 pts
7 reb
49% from the field
8.8 fta's

He definitely playing like an All-Star. His problem (and this is the problem for all the borderline forwards) is that the league moved McGrady to forward on the ballot. There are now too many good forwards in the West.

Of the top of my head I’d take Nash, Bryant, Parker and Allen at guard spots. That leaves 8 open positions. If Yao or Camby aren’t healthy enough to play then it’s easy because you have 4 forwards that are 7 footers and can play center. If they both play then I’d send Duncan, Dirk, Garnett, Gasol, and Marion. That leaves Anthony and Brand. I’d break the tie by sending the player from the team with the better record.

I have a feeing that one of the centers or McGrady won’t be able to play so it may not be an issue.