View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #6
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Skinner, this is like grasping at straws. They must know PJ Brown is either retiring or going to play for another team. I feel Brown won't retire because of the money that is going to be thrown on him to play. I feel this does help our chances and Phx does not want Webber.

Orlando, Dallas and Miami want PJ Brown and i think it is other teams but Miami is linked to PJ Brown and Bibby but will have to get rid of Haslem to get Bibby. If Miami could get Bibby and Brown, what a knock down drag out in the east next year. If Miami does nothing, they have gotten worse.

I know it has been silent lately and it is talks of us wanting both Brown and Webber. I think it could put us over the top to get one of these guys or atleast get us out of the west and still it will be a huge challenge against the Spurs regardless. I hope we can get Webber but i like both or either player.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote