View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #110
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I don't know why people think its so easy to just move Roy. He's staying a Cowboy and Henry is a good cornerback in thsi league. Why change his position? We're fine at the starting cb spots. Pacman comes in here and backs both guys up and makes us deeper at corner. We lost Nate Jones and Jacque Reeves. By no means would I say we are deep enough at the corner spot where we can just move Henry and i'm assuming we sign Pacman.

Not deeming the Pats to be the team to watch during draft day either. Just saying they've built their team on draft picks (Samuel, Brady, Maroney) and by signing solid vets(Moss, Seau, Welker). I think its impossible to keep both Mcfadden and Barber on this team. You have to think smart. You're going to pay big money for Mcfadden and Barber when there are currently other holes on your team?
I can see your point. I am just not as sold on Barber lasting with his style of running, and think that a young home run hitter "might" be the better option if Dallas wants to keep dominating in the long term. They have Barber at least one more year, and would have McFadden for at least 4, I think. By that time, they should know.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote