Thread: LOST: SEASON 5
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #47
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

So, the one thing i was thinking after the episode ended - They made a huge point about saying that you couldn't change the past if that even didn't happen. So that leads us to believe that locke/sawyer/juliet had already killed those dharma (i guess they were dharma) people in the past. So what if locke/sawyer/juliet are actually the first "hostiles"?

As for richard knowing where john was - i took it to be that John will jump into the past, meet richard, and explain everything to richard.

One last question - was that compass one of the things richard showed to child john in that episode last year?