Thread: Return to TX
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
There's a lot of highway construction in McKinney right now (mostly along 75), so the traffic is kind of a mess, but it should be smooth sailing once they're finished.

Are you looking to buy or rent (or rather, are you looking for long-term or short-term housing)?
I own two houses now, so starting out I will be looking to rent. That said, as soon as my wife finds a job (she is a teacher certified Pre-K through 4th) we will be able to purchase a 3rd home and will proceed with doing that. So initially the plan is a 6-month lease that will turn into another purchase (other 2 homes will be rented out as investment properties). The question would remain true for both purchases and rentals though. I don't want to stay 6 months in a place that isn't safe (daughter turns 5 this weekend and son turns 3 in 2 months).