View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #63
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Dan I was responding to this post:

With reasonings about why what you are saying "step up Dirk and put this team on your back like we know you can" statement with counter-arguments why it's not that easy. Never said that you said those things, but you should have thought them.
No I shouldn't have, because that is not what I expect him to do. I know his game has limitations and he can't just become superman and move faster, but there are ways to beat double-teams. Sure, making teams pay is a huge way, but if you can't do that and they aren't camping out on him he can catch the ball, turn, and shoot or he can aggressively request a repost.