View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 05:31 AM   #62
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I'm just saying that it takes a hard conscience to take that deduction. Poor people don't itemize, so they don't get the financial benefit. And the good that the government does is lessened.
Oh yeah, the good that the government does is amazing. Washington somehow needs to print all the money it now wants to give to Wall Street. I should have paid my taxes... Big pharma is waiting for it's fair share of my taxes, as well... What about the military contractors?

To go along with what you said about giving to the Salvation Army. - I bet 10 cents or 20 cents, or 30 cents, or 40 cents (...) will go to things that I heavily disagree with. If it feels dirty, it probably is dirty, so I won't pay my taxes, because even if I don't donate the money I saved on taxes, the free market will use it better than government ever could.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote