View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #216
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

I translate the Interview he gave a German Sports Channel and Site sport1.de

"I just wanted to get a little feeling for the Game and not just standing in the way. We shot so quick, that i had problems coming off our own half."

"We were down by 80 points in the middle of the third quarter, so checking back in was useless for me"

"Its obvious, that our Defense is bad, but our decisions at the offense are horrible. The Basketball-IQ has dropped a lot, since Jason Kidd is gone.

"If your not as talented as the other team, you have to bring some intensity and thoughness but i couldnt see any of that today. It can only get better.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote