Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 12:35 AM   #388
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C-g-z80cNU
This was today's show. -

Shannon is one of my favorites on tv, it's a shame he's paired with Skip but it makes that show watchable for me. I still disagree that it was meaningless and that Jerry somehow orchestrated and silenced the voice of players based on the simple fact that if that were true, word would somehow get out. It's not like the Cowboys locker room is tight lipped. For instance if the Seahawks owner decided to make it about publicity and ignore the real issue and silence his players 1st amendment rights does anyone for a second think Bennett, Sherman, and others would just follow suit for the sake of the team? Without a peep at all coming from "sources" about their displeasure? I will say the most concerning part to me is that Dez said the knee was against Trump. And I do acknowledge that that wasn't the message I thought it was, and if it's not a clear message then the protest really can't be called that because it does show a glaring problem about how the wrong issue is being talked about. Dez saying the knee was taking a stand against trump and not equality shows that at least his reasons for the knee don't lign up with the real issue that needs to be addressed. Jerry and Jason though were all I saw after the game, and both of them stressed "equality". So I'm not as happy about it as I was this morning. Either the team did a lousy job communicating among themselves or I was entirely wrong and this was largely a missed opportunity and pointless.