View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #200
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Fruit punch is worse than soda. Just drink diet, the aspartame doesn't have any real consequences if you're only drinking one or two a day.

I haven't had a regular soda since I started at the beginning of July. I've gotten so used to the taste of Coke Zero and Diet Dr Pepper that I don't need it anymore.

Can't help on the alcohol problem. I'd say, as a lifelong tee-total, to just not drink at all, anyway, but that's a perspective few people ever reach. I guess I'd just say it's fine so long as you cut out other calories to make room.
It's still like 85 percent water, 15 fruit punch.
It's a radical difference compared to watch it was before.

There aren't any urges to have soda anymore. I'm not really sure how it relates with alcohol.