View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 09:44 PM   #29
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:I have to say that any trade is useless...

Dirkenstien there is a difference with expressing your opinion, which I do quite frequently at work, and bitching and moaining. What I was complaining about are the athletes who just bitch and moan and refuse to do what the coach asks. Like Kobe the other night against the Grizz or Stevie Franchise refusing to pass the damn ball to Yao. And if the coach asks you to come off the bench because he thinks that's best for the team and you don't like it, then by all means tell the coach. But don't go have a publich hissy fit because you didn't get your way. And certainly don't give less than your best effort when on the court.