View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #83
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The notion that Gortat is automatically a hands down better option than Damp is patently absurd. We're talking about a guy who has played in 69 NBA games and has played 24+ minutes in a game SIX TIMES.

Looking into the future I have hopes for Gortat. We need a center to take over for Damp when he leaves. I'm not down on the signing. But the idea that people think so low of Damp that a center that has proven NOTHING in this league is automatically an upgrade boggles my mind.

And are YOU chastising ME for beating a dead horse? Really?
The notion that Damp will automatically be a hands-down better option than Gortat next year...may not be absurd, but also can't be proven, and may not even turn out to be the case. But evidently you have already made up your mind about it.

Claiming that Gortat has "proven NOTHING" is the same type of reasoning.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote