View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:46 AM   #31
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. Go have your "debate" in the thread it was moved to.

As I said to Murph, we do merge threads relatively often around here. If you want a free environment where you're free to post whatever you want whereever you want, DallasBasketball.com says "hi".

If you would like a more organized and moderated site that is possible to navigate, then this site is for you, as long as you're willing to every once in a while have your feelings hurt when you disagree with a decision to move/merge/delete a thread.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if we caved every time someone complained about something, we might as well just leave the board open and unmoderated.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, and you are right it is not a big deal, but I think you are too over zealous in your responsibilities as a thread merger.

I never, ever click on this insane "season" threads that are filled 95% pointless dribble that I am not interested in.

You should have left the post where it was. Just admit it and we can all move on.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote