View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #69
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs vs Spurs gameday thread - without Dirk

there are some ridiculous knee-jerks coming from this game. Seriously. We got outplayed from every position on the floor and in every quarter. That is all. This is how we are suppose to look with so many new players.

I am starting to see a new pattern emerging of ball movement where players either pass to Dirk or drive, and it's Nellie's job to balance the offense in a way that gets Dirk the ball while keeping the offense moving around him. That's his job.

Also, I don't know if anything can be drawn from Harris starting, but I like Terry a lot more on the court. And what's with running Harris in the fourth quarter as a shooting guard? It makes no sense to not play Daniels as a point guard because you don't trust Harris' decision making. That's the third time I've seen that.

We are in an offensive funk since Dirk went down that continued this last game when Dirk came back suprisingly. 81.3ppg the last three (all losses), 108.7ppg in the three games before Dirk went down.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote