View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Trust me ... I understand that this is nothing more than a pipe dream at this point ... but thanks for the cool discussion. I didn't realize that the $$$ were actually doable.

I'll give you all the other implications of a NY or LA...but I can't imagine Cuban not participating and potentially sacrificing nearly everything to land Howard.

Beast mode of Howard and Dirk would be Chandler and Dirk on Steroids...that being said, they would need a couple of younger fresher legs to compliment the two.

With Howard, however you would get respect from the NBA, the Officials, the Fans, the Media...basically everyone would give you instant credibility.

I could equate an acquisition of Howard as when the Stars got Belfour and then Hull...it was a recipe for a Championship.

Howard wants a championship and I believe that if he were teamed up with Dirk, you could have two of the best at their respective positions energized for a Title run in 2011/2012!!! The trick is selling Howard on this...hmmm, perhaps with Games scheduled at the Cowboys Stadium could create some level of buzz...a few other marketing dollars from various local Corporations...putting Dallas on the Map of the NBA and taking them to the final level, not to mention taking Howard and Dirk to the final level.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote