View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

I agree that Harden is on the fringe list. The only thing is he hasn't had a chance to be the man since he has 2 stars on his team.

I don't agree that Gordon is on the fringe right now. He looked extremely brittle. I guess since I put Curry on the fringe Gordon could slide on as well.

You have no hope that 21y/o Greg Monroe will ever be worth a Max contract? He averaged 15/10 on 52%FG as the focus of an offense. Not a great defender, but he has a lot of room to grow and be as good or better than LaMarcus Aldridge.

Going with only Max and minimums seems to be a very real strategy. You offer a very extreme path. Risking each season waiting for a FA superstar seems very risky.

Thanks for the discussion. The more I think about it I would be seriously interested to see what a James Harden led franchise could do.