View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #33
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
I think this is going to turn into a debate over blondes versus brunettes. Westbrook and Rose are both overrated. Westbrook has horrible decision making instincts and is absolutely atrocious in the half court. Maybe I'm old school, but given my choice of giving max contracts to elite scorers or playmakers who make others better, I'd much rather have the playmaker versus an elite scorer. I'll take Harden any day over Westbrook and am probably in the minority on this one, but Westbrook just reminds me too much of Starbury.
As an offensive player, it's close. Westbrook is the second best fast break player in the league and a great finisher. If you wanna go harden I have no problem with it though... Defensively, Westbrook is the best defensive of in the MBA and his d was a huge reason we lost that series. That's what separates the two for me. I have no problem taking the dominant offensive player over the more well rounded player if the offensive player is a guy who completely distorts defenses and dominates completely offensively(ala dirk over kg) but if they are both secondary scorers, give me the all world defender
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote