View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 11:07 AM   #224
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I want to keep the centers we have. Carlisle needs to trick it up with the center rotations now that Mejri is connecting with the team. I'd say it really all determines on the match ups, when it's about the center rotations. Mejri could even start a game off. The guy has offensive fundamentals. He's not backing down. It could be a great start of offense.Then have Zaza be the enforcer finishing the game. While you have McGee doing the all around and lobs. I think Zaza would strive better later in the games.
We have a pretty good 3 headed monster now at center so I agree we should try to keep them all. But I have a feeling McGee will move on because RC probably won't play him enough even though he is productive. Mejri will probably stick around though and be the primary backup next season with Powell as a 4/5 third option.

I think we should try to fill the Aminu/Marion void with a 3/4 guy through FA and then bring up another project center as the 15th guy like we did with Mejri.
We should move Barea and Evans at TDL to clear some cap space for next season.

Wonder if Nets would part with Thaddeus Young?

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-26-2016 at 11:20 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote