View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 04:59 PM   #40
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Embiid was -17 in that game to.....

So, I wouldn't pay to much attention to plus/minus stats because a lot of that also depends on who you're on the floor with right?

For example, Luka's plus/minus for most of this year has been pretty bad but we all know Luka is a great player.

I think the point is Seth would be a knockdown shooter in Dallas if playing next to Luka. In Philly they don't have a true PG this year and they are running offense through Embiid who is asked to become a playmaker more this year.

Philly for sure got the best of that deal vs Dallas

But I don't think anyone was saying the Mavs shouldn't make another trade just because Philly fleeced them
Nobody here maybe, but when Cuban was asked about this trade via a video conference thing, his response to it was "I hate you, next question."

https://twitter.com/GastroBluesPod/s...uev%3D1app%3D1

The wild card nature of Cuban's personality, different GM or not, always has me concerned.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote