View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 09:35 PM   #1188
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Why the fvck is Kidd not challenging that Kleber offensive foul at 4 mins left? That was clear cut non call at worst but likely overturnedd to defensive foul on Embiid if challenged. Kleber is so scared that he doesn't even really complain about it. I've said this for 3 years now, Kleber is deer in the headlights.

I'll be so happy to see Bullock, DP and THJ gone. Good people but so sickening to watch them be relied on.

McGee can't get mins after that performance on Monday. Such a Kidd mind fvck. I swear Kidd had an brain aneurysm or a stroke last summer. Dude had the audacity to recently complain about the team not playing with any desperation. That mf hasn't coached or managed the roster with any.

2-7 still looking good. We are going to finish the season in no man's land. Other teams also backing into the play in, but San Antonio of all teams will put the final dagger in. Cuban isn't going to stand up and make changes. We will scramble to replace key guys and have a worse roster next season, with a bum head coach and still have people paying to go watch the games.

Another Tough loss rant

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-29-2023 at 09:36 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote