View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 01:38 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Giant Killers! Gameday Thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
I don't mind letting A-Train try to get into a rhythm & see if he can do something consistently like that one good preseason game he had, but I would also like to see more TT. I don't really see the point in trying to break in Marian Barber today.

And here I was, all ready to say nice things about Jose Cortez. Guess it wasn't meant to be today.
Cortez has been great. He's had two great kickoffs. The blocked field goal attempt wasn't remotely his fault. The Giants broke through the line directly up the middle. It wasn't a matter of not getting the ball high enough. It was simply the line not limiting penetration.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote