View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Don't count chickens in politics before they are hatched. Obama hasn't won the nomination and he sure as heck hasn't won the presidency.

I seem to recall that clinton was unbeatable 3months ago.

In fact I'm thinking strongly of pulling the lever for obama in texas, because I think he's easier to beat than clinton.
That's a true enough point, dude, about it not being over until it's over. I think you are about my age, so I'm sure you remember Clayton Williams' big screwup in the gubernatorial race against Ann Richards.

But, Obama is smarter than that. And, the closer it gets to the end the harder it gets to screw it up.

I'm close to pulling the lever for Obama, too, but it's not for some idea that it will propel McCain to the presidency. McCain is Dole Light. The Republicans can't be serious about thinking they can win this thing--as U2 comments.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote