View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 09:22 AM   #41
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

you know i guess this is as good a place to vent as any.

I am SICK AND TIRED of players demanding/asking to be traded. this is running rampant in basketball. it happens sometimes in baseball, but it seems that in the NBA, every star on a bad team wants to be traded to a better team.

hello! maybe you play on a bad team because it's your fault. maybe you are the one that sucks! or it's your HUGE contract's fault, that you signed with that team (i guess if you were traded, that doesn't come into play). whatever happened to sticking with a franchise and helping them to become a winner?

i'm sick of this crap.

this has nothing to do with peja really, as he's on a good team. just venting.