View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 08:17 AM   #78
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Vent in the gameday thread.

Or, will you not mind if I find my own reasons for why the Mavericks are playing like death warmed up, and have that thread stickied for some duration of time?

Jerry Stackhouse is the least of this team's problems. I'm pretty certain of that.
Since when the fu&K is not okay to criticize players? Name just ONE person that blamed the season on Stack? Name one. You can't do it.

I'm not going to sit here this entire season on my knees for a player who brings a GIANT BAG night in and night out. If it makes you feel better, then be my guest. I'll have no part of it.

You can puke all you want, you sure as hell can't convince anyone that Stack has a positive impact on this team.

I'll stop bagging on him either when his worthless eighty-year old knees are traded out of here.

And just to be clear, (for those who have spent years on this message board, but are too obtuse to get it), this is a thread about Jerry Stackhouse the player and his role as a Dallas Maverick. This is by no means a personal attack.

And I don't want to hear any of this "marginal" crap...the dude took more shots than Dirk last night. That falls partly on Avery for sure, but lets not underestimate the impact that Stack is having on the game. He took two more shots and scored twenty fewer points...excuse me for a moment while I puke.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-07-2006 at 09:05 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote